More than a week ago, Kawasaki announced their plans to add more models in their 2021 lineup. They’ve just started with the reveals.
The first revealed bike is the brand-new Versys 1000 S for the European market. It will be available in a couple of variations:
- Tourer – features a one-key twin pannier system with 15 gallons of space
- Tourer Plus – same pannier system as Tourer, along with LED fog lights
- Grand Tourer – features a 12,5 gallon top case, frame slider, LED fog lights, and a universal GPS bracket
Some special equipment that this bike will get includes:
- Heated grips
- Kawasaki Traction Control
- Kawasaki Quick Shifter
- Cruise control
- Cornering auxiliary lights
- Riding modes
- Smartphone connectivity
Right now, the price of the new Versys 1000 S will be €14,227 ($16,763/£12,889).
Check out the video down below for an official reveal!
Check out more news from the motorcycle world in our News section!
Source: Web Bike World